Fremont Summer 2018 Programs will be launched on February 16, 2018
The Summer Session 2018 dates will be: June 18, 2018 – July 16, 2018
Fremont Summer 2017 Camp – See below for reference to the type of summer programs offered at Mill Creek Academy
Facility Use Location: Hopkins Junior High School
Summer is the best time to allow your child the opportunity to join a summer camp that offers a balance between academics and athletics enrichment. With over 15 years of experience, Mill Creek Academy and Valley Sports Camp are partnering to offer our week long summer camps filled with FUN for grades 1-6. Our facility use will be located at Hopkins Junior High in Fremont. We look forward to bringing our expertise to our parents and students this summer!
AM Athletics Enrichment Program = Our morning sports program will focus on character building qualities. Each day, your child will be exposed to an important character trait that will not only add value to sportsmanship, but also expose your child to the joy that is found when collaborating and playing with a team. The organized sports will include a variety of traditional sports games such as indoor soccer and basketball along with many untraditional games such as Castleball, Star Wars, and Capture the Flag which allows kids to play and develop a variety of sports skills. The games and sports are always centered around fun, teamwork, building friendships, and sportsmanship. Our athletics program will also be divided by grade levels with the younger grades separate from the older grade level students. For more information about Valley Sports Camp, feel free to visit their website for videos and pictures of their program! http://www.valleysportscamp.com/
PM Academic Enrichment Program = Our afternoon academic program will strengthen skill sets that are necessary for when your child returns back to school in September. Designed with FUN and a Common Core focus, our curriculum and talented faculty will deliver an academic program that is insightful and engaging. Our English program will allow students the opportunity to practice their reading and writing skills. Our Math program will be a preview to what the students will be learning the follow school term. All math courses will also embed the new Common Core skills.
Our full day camp is designed to ensure balance in your child’s summer schedule for grade levels 1-6. Curriculum for each camp will be different.
We are offering 4 camps this Summer.
CAMP 1: June 19, 2017 – June 23, 2017
CAMP 2: June 26, 2017 – June 30, 2017
CAMP 3: July 3, 2017 – July 7, 2017 (no camp on July 4th)
CAMP 4: July 10, 2017 – July 14, 2017
- Tuition is due with a check payable to Mill Creek Academy or cash payment.
- $550 for one week, full day camp (9am – 4pm)
- $440 for Camp 3 due to a four day camp week
- $25 off an early bird discount for enrollment before March 24, 2017.
- Additional $10 per hour for extended care.
- In order to reserve a spot, tuition is due at the time of enrollment.
- To register, please do the following:
- Fill out an online registration form at www.millcreekacademy.com
- For the Course title – put down Mill Creek Summer Camp
- For the Course ID – put down the camp(s) you would like to enroll in.
- Once your online registration has been received, our office staff will call you to confirm the details.
- Enrollment Deadline: May 19, 2017.
- Once the online registration form has been submitted, my office staff will contact you with tuition payment.
- You will also need to print and sign the Valley Sports Waiver Form. Once completed, you will be required to email the Valley Sports Waiver Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to offer camps that will be filled with quality enrichment and sportsmanship.
You can view the PDF Summer Camp details and schedule below.