The Senior Success Package is designed for the student who realizes that they will need the support and assistance in surviving the First semester of Senior year. At this point, the goal is to provide the student with confidence and encouragement that they will succeed and make it through the application process. Our consultants’ job is to create a space for concrete discussions about how to showcase the student’s best application profile.
Students who enroll in this package can expect:
- Enrollment is from June of Junior Year – Senior Year when applications have been submitted.
- Formal meetings will occur starting in June and end January of Senior Year or when applications are completed depending on when the student begins the program with us.
- The consultant will also check in with the student in Spring of Senior year when students begin to make decisions about acceptance letters.
- Evaluate academic history and records.
- Create a timetable for deadlines.
- Confirm the college list developed by the student. The consultant will add input where necessary.
- Brainstorm and support the entire college essay writing process which includes:
- UC Personal Insights Questions
- Common Application Base Personal Statement
- Include 3 college supplemental essays, if applicable.
- Important note: students will be offered to attend our Summer College Essay Boot Camp included in this package.
- Many of the hours in this package will be spent on developing the essays, which will go through a creative brainstorming process, timelines, and multiple draft revisions with trained editors.
- Ensure all application questions are answered and prepared.
- Strategic guidance about Early Decision / Early Action.
- Provide financial aid resources and tools.
- Interview preparation and tips, if applicable.
- Follow up with acceptance letter decisions.
Students who enroll in this package are committed to putting forth their best efforts. These students are independent, motivated, and understand that the consultants’ job is not to submit or complete the application nor write the college personal statements. Rather, the consultants’ role is to support and provide guidance during this process. Students who sign up for this package already have their major identified and college list prepared. The consultant will double-check the college list to ensure balance. Should the student need any additional guidance not noted as part of this Senior Success Package can add on other task items at a discounted hourly rate.
The best time to reserve a spot for this package is Spring before Senior year. Additional applications and supplemental essays will incur an extra fee. The Senior Success package rate starts at $6,500.