Online Spring 2023 Schedule
Spring AP Boot Camp Session classes will begin the week of March 20 running through April 28, 2023. There is no class the week of April 3-7 + April 10 – April 14, 2023.
AP tests are administered in May and with the complexity and quantity of information on these AP tests, we are offering support to help your child with their test preparation. Our AP teaching faculty team has successfully helped hundreds of students achieve passing scores on their tests. We are running a 4-week boot camp with 2-hour classes per week during the month of March/April.
Classes are set to begin the week of March 20 – April 28, 2023.
AP Boot Camp Spring Session Registration
Fees & Policies
While the fee payment process is the same for each session, the payment due dates are specific to each session. Please review the fee schedule for each session before registering.
Spring Session Fees
- $375 for each course.
- We only accept check payments. Confirmation of tuition details will be sent once we receive your online registration form.
- Make your check payable to: Mill Creek Academy
- Mailing address is:
- Mill Creek Academy
- 6081 Meridian Avenue Ste 70-325
- San Jose, CA 95120
- Mailing address is:
- Please note: In order to reserve a spot in any class, one of the above tuition options must be followed. Tuition is due within 2-3 days from the time the registration is received.
Refunds & Cancellations
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Unless a course is not running due to low enrollment, a refund will be processed and sent to your mailing address.
- A $150 cancellation fee per student will be charged per course for any cancellations received prior to the start of the session.
- Tuition cannot be held as credit one session to the next.
- Select courses on our session schedule.
- Complete and submit the online registration form.
- The office staff will confirm your registration and provide tuition details via email – please wait for the office staff to confirm your registration before proceeding to step 4.
- Mail or drop off your check or cash payment through the office mail slot.
- An email confirmation receipt will be sent once the tuition has been processed.
- Get excited! Mill Creek will be sending you class Zoom information and details a week prior to the start of the session.