Fall Session classes will begin the week of August 30 running through December 9, 2021.
The Fall Session schedule will be published in May.
Math / Science Program
- The 14-week program is $725 for each course.
- Classes meet one hour per week.
- Runs the week of August 30, 2021 – December 8, 2021.
- Please note: Due to holidays in the Fall, Thursday classes will end on December 16, 2021
Language Arts Program / Public Speaking / Foreign Language
- The 12-week program is $625 for each course.
- Classes meet one hour per week.
- Runs the week of September 7, 2021 – December 9, 2021.
- Please note: Due to holidays in the Fall, Monday classes will run September 13 – December 6, 2021.
- Please note: Due to holidays in the Fall, Tuesday classes will run September 7 – November 30, 2021.
- Please note: Due to holidays in the Fall, Wednesday classes will run September 8 – December 1, 2021.
- Please note: Due to holidays in the Fall, Thursday classes will run September 9 – December 9, 2021.
No classes on November 11, 2021 + the week of November 22-26, 2021.
Life and Study Skills Workshop
The one day workshop will facilitate a discussion with students as they create a vision plan for their success in this academic school year, in addition to teaching them about effective study habits.
The workshop will meet online on:
- August 14 from 9am – 11am for Grades 6-7
- August 14 from 12:30pm – 2:30pm for Grades 8-9
The instructor will be sharing techniques, using mock examples and scenarios to help students create a dialogue for gaining confidence in their identity. The goal is for the student to create an action plan to help steer students towards a positive outlook for the new school year.
Ms. Britney Hill will be the instructor of this workshop. You can read more about her background on our faculty bio page.
The tuition for the workshop is $25 with a check or cash payment. Space is very limited.
Fees & Policies
While the fee payment process is the same for each session, the payment due dates are specific to each session. Please review the fee schedule for each session before registering.
Fall Session Fees
- Math / Science Program: 14-week program is $725 for each course.
- Language Arts / Public Speaking / Foreign Language Program: 12-week program is $625 for each course.
- Check or Cash: Please mail or deliver tuition to: Mill Creek Academy, 1544 Washington Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539.
- Please note: In order to reserve a spot in any class, one of the above tuition options must be followed. Tuition is due within 24-48 hours from the time the registration is received.
Refunds & Cancellations
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Unless a course is not running due to low enrollment, a refund will be processed and sent to your mailing address.
- A $150 cancellation fee per student will be charged per course for any cancellations received prior to the start of the session.
- Tuition cannot be held as credit one session to the next.
- Select courses on our session schedule.
- Complete and submit the online registration form.
- The office staff will confirm your registration and provide tuition details via email – please wait for the office staff to confirm your registration before proceeding to step 4.
- Mail or drop off your check or cash payment through the office mail slot.
- An email confirmation receipt will be sent once the tuition has been processed.
- Get excited! Mill Creek will be sending you class Zoom information and details a week prior to the start of the session.