Winter 2022 Session classes will begin the week of January 31 running through May 12, 2022.
The Winter Session schedule will be published in November 2021.
Winter Session Fees
- Math / Science Program: 14-week program is $725 for each course.
- Language Arts / Public Speaking / Foreign Language Program: 12-week program is $625 for each course.
- Check or Cash: Please mail or deliver tuition to: Mill Creek Academy, 1544 Washington Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539.
- Please note: In order to reserve a spot in any class, one of the above tuition options must be followed. Tuition is due within 24-48 hours from the time the registration is received.
Refunds & Cancellations
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Unless a course is not running due to low enrollment, a refund will be processed and sent to your mailing address.
- A $150 cancellation fee per student will be charged per course for any cancellations received prior to the start of the session.
- Tuition cannot be held as credit one session to the next.
- Select courses on our session schedule.
- Complete and submit the online registration form.
- The office staff will confirm your registration and provide tuition details via email – please wait for the office staff to confirm your registration before proceeding to step 4.
- Mail or drop off your check or cash payment through the office mail slot.
- An email confirmation receipt will be sent once the tuition has been processed.
- Get excited! Mill Creek will be sending you class Zoom information and details a week prior to the start of the session.