Online Summer 2023 Schedule
2023 Summer Online Session
Summer Session runs from June 12, 2023 – July 7, 2023. There is no class on July 4, 2023.
Monday / Wednesday classes will begin on June 12 -and the last class is on July 5, 2023.
Tuesday / Thursday classes will be on a SPECIAL schedule due to the July 4th holiday. During the last week of the session, students will have class on both Thursday, July 6th, and the last class on Friday, July 7th. Classes will be meeting at their regularly scheduled times.
All Mill Creek classes for the Summer 2023 Session will meet online.
We are offering MANY different class options that will be sure to meet your child’s interests and academic needs. When registering, make sure the course enrollment is for your child’s grade level in September 2023.
2023 Summer Session Schedule Registration
Fees & Policies
While the fee payment process is the same for each session, the payment due dates are specific to each session. Please review the fee schedule for each session before registering.
Summer Session Fees
- All programs offered are $575 for each course for the four-week summer program.
- We only accept check payments. Confirmation of tuition details will be sent once we receive your online registration form.
- Make your check payable to: Mill Creek Academy
- Mailing address is:
- Mill Creek Academy
- 6081 Meridian Avenue Ste 70-325
- San Jose, CA 95120
- Please note: In order to reserve a spot in any class, one of the above tuition options must be followed. Tuition is due within 2-3 days from the time the registration is received.
Refunds & Cancellations
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Unless a course is not running due to low enrollment, a refund will be processed and sent to your mailing address.
- A $150 cancellation fee per student will be charged per course for any cancellations received prior to the start of the session.
- Tuition cannot be held as credit from one session to the next.
- Select courses on our session schedule.
- Complete and submit the online registration form.
- The office staff will confirm your registration and provide tuition details via email – please wait for the office staff to confirm your registration before proceeding to step 4.
- Mail your check. Check is the only payment option available.
- An email confirmation receipt will be sent once the tuition has been processed.
- Get excited! Mill Creek will be sending you class Zoom information and details a week prior to the start of the session.