Online Summer 2021 Session
Summer Session runs from June 14, 2021 – July 9, 2021. All Mill Creek classes for the Summer 2021 Session will meet online.
We are offering 60 different class options that will be sure to meet your child’s interests and academic needs. When registering, make sure the course enrollment is for your child’s grade level in September 2021.
Fees & Policies
While the fee payment process is the same for each session, the payment due dates are specific to each session. Please review the fee schedule for each session before registering.
Summer Session Fees
- All programs offered are $625 for each course for the four-week summer program.
- Check or Cash: Please mail or deliver tuition to: Mill Creek Academy, 1544 Washington Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539.
- Please note: In order to reserve a spot in any class, one of the above tuition options must be followed. Tuition is due within 24-48 hours from the time the registration is received.
Refunds & Cancellations
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Unless a course is not running due to low enrollment, a refund will be processed and sent to your mailing address.
- A $150 cancellation fee per student will be charged per course for any cancellations received prior to the start of the session.
- Tuition cannot be held as credit one session to the next.
- Select courses on our session schedule.
- Complete and submit the online registration form.
- The office staff will confirm your registration and provide tuition details via email – please wait for the office staff to confirm your registration before proceeding to step 4.
- Mail or drop off your check or cash payment through the office mail slot.
- An email confirmation receipt will be sent once the tuition has been processed.
- Get excited! Mill Creek will be sending you class Zoom information and details a week prior to the start of the session.