While the fee payment process is the same for each session, the payment due dates are specific to each session. Please review the fee schedule for each session before registering.
- Check or Cash: Please mail or deliver tuition to: Mill Creek Academy, 1544 Washington Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539.
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun.
- No refunds for missed classes
- Unless a course is not running due to low enrollment, a refund will be processed and sent to your mailing address.
Please note: In order to reserve a spot in any class, one of the above tuition options must be followed. Tuition is due within 24-48 hours from the time the registration is received.
Fall + Winter Session Fees
Math / Science Program
- 14-week program is $725 for each course.
Language Arts / Public Speaking / Foreign Language Program
- 12-week program is $625 for each course.
Summer Session Fees
All programs offered are $625 for each course for the four week summer program.
- A $150 cancellation fee per student will be charged per course for any cancellations received prior to the start of the session.
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun. No refunds for missed classes.
- Tuition cannot be held as credit one session to the next.